If you missed tryouts please contact email@example.com to arrange an alternate tryout.
- All players trying out for Team United MUST be active US Lacrosse members.
- Players have to attend at least one day of tryouts to be considered for a team.
- ALL 2014 TEAM UNITED players must tryout for 2015 teams.
- If you missed tryouts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS
TEAM UNITED DETAILS
TRAVEL TEAMS have increased dramatically since lacrosse has become the fastest growing sport in America. Based on this, United Lacrosse proudly presents a travel team organization that is second to none. Through hard fought tryouts that conclude with a detailed and fair process of team selection, United Lacrosse believes that its way to both personal and team success is unmatched. Once a player is chosen to play for Team United the challenge truly begins.
Winter Training Sessions: Team United will have indoor winter team training sessions. These team training sessions will stress the fundamentals needed to excel at a high level as well as promote team cohesiveness.
Summer Training Sessions and Practices: Starting in early June, United Lacrosse will hold summer team training sessions for its Team United players. These training sessions will help players maximize their individual strengths and improve their shortcomings. As the tournament season starts, weekly practices will be held to ensure players are being given the best instruction possible.
At team training sessions and practices members of Team United will be coached by players who have reached the highest levels of lacrosse. Team United will create a style of play that is team oriented while also showcasing each player’s individual strengths. A physical man-to-man defense and an up-tempo offense will be the pillars of the Team United style of play.
When choosing a TRAVEL TEAM, as players and parents you must ask yourself simple questions:
1. In addition to playing in competitive tournaments will I also receive the best possible instruction?
2. Am I joining a team that will have enough training prior to tournaments that will ensure team and personal success?
3. Will I be able to demand the same effort from my coaches as they do from me?
4. Do these coaches know what it takes to play with players from other areas and come together as a TEAM?
5. Will people who have been recruited and played at the highest level of lacrosse coach me?
6. As a player will I always get a fair and honest evaluation from my coaches?
7. If I am good enough to play at the next level (whatever that might be for me,) will the directors and coaches of my team do the best they can to help me with the recruiting process?
8. Will I look back on the travel team experience years from now and remember how much fun I had?
When you become a member of Team United TRAVEL TEAMS every answer to these questions is YES!
Your TEAM UNITED package will include:
- 4 Summer Tournament Fees
- Unlimited Recruiting Guidance
- Winter Team Training Sessions
- Summer Training Camp
- Weekly Summer Practices
- Custom United Hoodie
- Custom United Sweatpants
- Custom United SS Shooting Shirt
- Custom United Practice Shorts
- Custom United Practice Tank
- Custom United Game Jersey
- Custom United Game Shorts
- Custom United Socks
- All Team United members receive discounted prices for United Lacrosse Summer Super Camps
- 2011 MAVERIK BIG TIME VARISTY DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2011 SWEETLAXIN’ VARSITY DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2012 MVP ELITE VARSITY DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2013 SUMMER SLAM 2015 AA DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2013 LEHIGH LAXFEST 2017 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2013 LEHIGH LAXFEST2019 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2014 F4 PHILLY 2019 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- 2014 F4 PHILLY 2017 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
- MAVERIK SHOWTIME ATTENDEES: 25
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for everything you did for my son last summer. He had a great senior year. He can’t wait to get to St. Joe’s and start his college career.
Just the other day a friend of mine was asking me for advice. His son just started playing lacrosse and he wanted to know what my son did to be successful. Besides the obvious… practice, hard work and time at the wall, I told him it was critical to get involved with the right summer travel program.
I told him what a great experience we had with United. You guys display a passion for the sport that is contagious. Your belief in the kids is evident in your coaching style. Other programs take advantage of existing talent and skills. You guys work continuously to further develop our kid’s skills and talents. And for anyone who is interested in playing in college, I feel your relationships with active college coaches is a key advantage to opening doors to your players that normally wouldn’t be available. Thanks again for everything. Have a great summer and I hope to run into you.”
- Don, Wall, NJ