JANUARY 27, 2019
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2019
LOCATION: SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN!!! You will receive your reversible tank and team # at CHECK IN. CHECK IN will be located at the Ensley Athletic Center.
- 8:30 AM EARLY BIRD CHECK IN
- 9:00 AM CHECK IN. There will be signs for CHECK IN.
- 10:00 AM All players are expected to be ready to play and on the field by 10:00 AM.
- 4:05 PM Conclusion of Camp
United Lacrosse’s Fall Capital Clash 2018 Tournament Rules at U Albany
- Mouth guards, gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads required
- Tournament is in “running time” format; all penalties will be timeserving, 30 seconds or a minute. Penalties can be longer than 1 minute and/or “non-releasable” at referee’s discretion, just as in standard game play. Penalties begin on the official’s re-start.
- Any fighting or disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion. The director will determine the length.
- Man ball is played at all levels
- Long Poles are permitted at all levels (4 poles)
- The ref keeps the official score
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games
- Games consist of 2 21 minute ½’s
- One long air horn blast starts the game and one long air horn will end the game
- Refs keep time of the halves; 2 minute halftime
- Refs keep the time on penalties and penalties are running time
- NO time outs
- Sub on fly all levels
- No mercy rule for all grade levels
- A 1-minute 3v3 sudden death overtime will be played in case of a tie (Goalie and 2 field players)
- Games end in a tie after that
HIGH SCHOOL RULES:
- Games for Fall Capital Clash will be played with NYS High School rules
- All clearing times are in effect (20 seconds to mid-line and 10 seconds to get it in the box)
RULES RELATED TO INCLEMET WEATHER:
- There are no “rain dates” for the Fall Capital Clash
- If inclement weather causes a game stoppage (thunder or lightning) during the event, the following rules apply:
- Play will stop until Tournament Director decides weather is suitable to resume playing
- If delay is large, remainder of the game times may be shortened to get tournament back on schedule
What to Bring
- ALL NCAA PLAYING EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, Mouthpiece, cleats, running shoes/sandals, backup stick, warm clothes/sweats, change of clothing, T-shirt and water bottle.
- You will receive a reversible to keep.
- Lunch is NOT included. Stay tuned for info.